Every season is the best season at the Residence Albaré
Winter: Always on the right track.
Slopes for any skiing level start right next to the Residence:
- black slope of Marilleva, enlarged to 25 meter wide, for expert skiers
- slope of Folgarida and the "Tre tre" slope of Madonna di Campiglio, site of the World Cup slalom competition
- snowboard slope, for acrobatic skiers
- slopes of every kind for beginners and the more experienced, with highly-professional ski instructors on hand
- three trails running in the woods, for cross-country ski fans
The best of the Skirama Adamello-Brenta area, with numerous ski-lifting facilities, including traditional ski lifts, cable cars, tow lifts and chair lifts, to take you to all the slopes of this circuit without ever having to take off your skis.
Further, at the Skirama Adamello-Brenta complex snow is always guaranteed: with its 137 snow guns you are assured of non-stop skiing and fun along 260 Km of slopes that are always open.
With a single Ski Pass you can ski at Marilleva, Folgarida, Madonna di Campiglio, Tonale, Pinzolo, Pejo, and Monte Bondone.
Summer: The most beautiful season.
If summer is generally considered "the beautiful season," at Residence Albaré it becomes the most beautiful, because here you can find the best natural environment and the best of fun, in a carefree atmosphere of freedom, comfort and, most importantly, absolute relaxation.
The Residence Albaré boasts a wide panorama of breathtaking beauty, rich with lush flora and fauna, which you can view every day walking and riding either a horse or a mountain bike. The more sporty types who would like to keep in form can choose among numerous possibilities at the Residence Albaré from tennis, swimming and archery to rafting and fishing.